At SmartHop, we only charge a 3% fee — the lowest cost in the industry for full-service dispatching — because our technology alleviates the manual effort needed to find the best load strategies. Whether you’re using SmartHop to manage your fleet or run your business as an owner-operator, you’ll always enjoy the same low rate.Try It Free
Premium loads and dispatching
- Technology-powered load recommendations from top brokers and load boards — or search for the loads you want with details all in one place
- Market predictions to keep you running and prevent dead-hauling
- Instant booking through our app or work with your dispatcher to plan the most profitable monthly strategy
- A team of experienced dispatchers working with you to move your truck(s)
- We’ll negotiate on your behalf so you don’t have to
- Negotiate rates like a large carrier while enjoying the independence of running your own trucking business
- Negotiate with brokers that typically don’t work with new or independent truckers
- 24/7 live customer support, in-app or by phone
- Driver assistance, including support with breakdowns, layovers, detention, lumpers, and TONUs
- Fast and easy broker onboarding process to keep you running — on average, we onboard carriers in 20 minutes or less
- Real-time load tracking helps you save time, with less calls and check-ins
- Assistance with obtaining permits and leasing equipment
- Credit and fraud checks on brokers
See what our customers are saying
When I started driving, I was self-dispatching, but that’s a lot for one person, so I decided to try SmartHop. It didn’t take long before I started seeing equal or more revenue, even after their fee. With SmartHop, I’m making more money and saving time — for me, it’s a no-brainer.
SmartHop makes my life so much easier. My Freight Analyst schedules and tracks all of my loads and handles conversations with brokers, so I can focus on driving. He is always there for me when I need him. It can be very lonely on the road, but with SmartHop I feel supported – they are my Guardian Angel.
Driving with SmartHop has all the positive parts of working for a company. They provide everything – a fuel card with discounts, help finding loads, handle the brokers and the paperwork. And when it comes to their fee, it’s fair and there are no surprises.
SmartHop always keeps me moving in areas that I love…Also, they support me with getting a good truck lease and registration. They go the extra mile!
As high as fuel prices are nowadays, the discounts SmartHop gives drivers really helps. Saving money on fuel can be the difference between running negative and earning profit on a trip. Especially for new drivers who are still learning how to manage their expenses.
I would recommend SmartHop to a friend in a heartbeat. They save us from having to do paperwork with the brokers, setting up the loads ourselves, or constantly looking for new brokers. We also completely trust our Freight Analyst, Jeremy, to find us really good loads. He is aware of our preferences, always gets us the highest rate he can, and keeps us running hard.
It would take me many hours to sort through all the possible load options to pick the one load that should be the most profitable and even more time to create a list to pick from. This is the kind of technology that is being used with the SmartHop dispatch.